You can remove a program(s) at any time prior to submitting the application; however, any information entered in the Program Materials section will be lost and cannot be retrieved or transferred. Information in the Personal Information, Academic History, and Supporting Information sections will be retained for any programs to which you choose to submit.
Once you submit your applications, you cannot remove any programs. To withdraw yourself from consideration for admission to a program, contact the program directly. Note, however, that University of San Diego does not offer applicant refunds for any reason.
Note that your application must always have at least one program selected. If you want to change or remove a program prior to submission, be sure to select a new program first.
From the Add Program Page
- Click Add Program at the top of the page.
- Click the checkmark next to the program name.
- Click Delete to confirm.
From the Submit Application Page
- Click Submit Application at the top of the page.
- Click the trash can icon next to the program you want to remove.
- Click Yes, Delete this Program.