Liaison's WebAdMIT API allows you to automate admissions tasks. For example, you can use our Export API to extract applicant data from WebAdMIT for analysis, processing, or other integration with on-campus systems.
To effectively use the WebAdMIT API, you'll need to:
- Identify what data you need (i.e., what applicants and what application data).
- Define where you need to send it.
- Determine how often you need to send it.
Once you've decided how you'd like to use the WebAdMIT API, you can begin exploring it.
- If you're an admissions user and are considering using the WebAdMIT API, review our Getting Started with the WebAdMIT API article.
- If you're an IT analyst and working with the WebAdMIT API to assist your admissions team, review our Administering the WebAdMIT API article.
- If you're a developer and need programming assistance or documentation, review our Programming for WebAdMIT's API article.