What is the Universal Advisor Portal (UAP)?
The Universal Advisor Portal (UAP) is a cloud-based platform that provides health professions advisors with a centralized location to access, query, and report on individuals applying to many health professions programs. The UAP works in conjunction with WebAdMIT (an admissions management platform) and was developed through:
- An analysis of existing advisor solutions.
- Consultation with the NAAHP board.
- Collaboration with a task force of NAAHP members.
- Input from health profession education associations.
When is data available to me in the UAP?
Review the UAP Dates and Fields by CAS article for information on:
- When applicant data and/or decisions become available to advisors in the UAP.
- What applicant data points are available to advisors in the UAP.
How do I access the UAP?
To access the UAP, navigate to https://uap.webadmit.org.
Creating an Account
- Click click here.
- Enter your first and last names.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Enter your NAAHP member number. If you are not an NAAHP Member, you must submit a letter from your dean and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without such a letter, your request will be denied.
- Enter your institution's address, city, state, and zip code.
- Enter your phone number.
- Select your institution from the College drop-down.
- Select the CAS and cycle you need access to.
- Select I agree from the disclaimer.
- Click Submit.
Once your account is created and approved, you will receive an email with your login information.
Retrieve Your Universal Advisor Portal Username and Password
To retrieve your username or password, use the Forgot your username or password? link on the login screen. You will receive an email prompting you to reset your login information.
Typically, your school email address is your username.
How do I use the UAP?
The Navigating the UAP section of the help center contains detailed instructions for the UAP, including three primary functions:
Additionally, you can learn more about advanced UAP functions, including:
Who do I contact if I have questions?
You can contact support if you need assistance with the UAP.