Getting Started with Emails
If you're just getting started with emails in WebAdMIT, we recommend you complete the following steps in the order listed:
- Add the email addresses you want to use with emails. These addresses can be used for carbon copy (CC), blind carbon (BCC), and replies.
- Create email templates that you can use for quick correspondence with applicants.
- Determine how you want to send emails directly to applicants from WebAdMIT (there are several methods you can use).
- Use WebAdMIT's Search Correspondence function to keep track of emails that you've sent.
Adding a New Email Address
WebAdMIT allows you to manage email addresses to use as carbon copy (CC) and blind carbon copy (BCC) options. Additionally, you can configure email addresses for reply-to communications, or send a preview of an email to these addresses.
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Email Addresses.
- Click New Email Address.
- Enter a description (for internal purposes), a name (that the recipient sees), and the email address. Additionally, select CC, BCC, and Reply To options, select the associated programs, then click Submit.
Once these options are configured the new email address is available when composing an email.