Best Practices for Managing Your Applicant Pool
If you're just getting started with managing your applicants, we recommend you review the following information.
- Track applicants during each stage of your admissions process. Review the Local Statuses Best Practices page for additional tips.
- Feature select fields and add an applicant photo to the Applicant Header.
- Add and manage internal admissions notes to applications.
Depending on your CAS, you may also have access to these additional features:
You can add internal notes to the Applicant Details page and record admissions notes, communication summaries, etc. Notes entered in WebAdMIT can be viewed by all users with access to the Notes panel.
Gaining Access to This Feature
The Notes feature is available on the Applicant Details page and access to this tool is controlled through Work Groups. You must have the Add Notes permission to create notes and delete any notes that you created.
Creating a Note
- From the Applicant Details page, click New Note in the Notes panel.
- Enter your note in the Add Your Note text field.
- Click Save to save the note or click Cancel to discard the note.
Deleting a Note
To delete a note, click Delete under the Note text. Only the note author can delete their note.