The Direct Applicant feature is offered in WebAdMIT for select CASs. This feature allows admissions users to enter directly into WebAdMIT applicants who did not apply through their respective application service. Note that you must have the Manage Direct Applicants permission in your Work Group to do this.
- To create a Direct Applicant, click Add Direct Applicant under the Applicants panel from the Menu Bar.
- Enter the applicant's information on the Applicant Info page.
- Enter the applicant's contact information.
- Enter the applicant's other information, including ethnicity, parental data, education history, and test scores.
- The applicant then appears in WebAdMIT with the Direct Applicant application status.
The applicant is now available to work with in WebAdMIT, including in lists, exports, emails, and reporting.