The Direct Applicant feature is offered in WebAdMIT for ADEA AADSAS and RFUCAS. This feature allows admissions users to enter directly into WebAdMIT applicants who did not apply through their respective application service.
- To create a Direct Applicant, click Add Direct Applicant from the Menu Bar.
- Enter the applicant's information on the Applicant Info page.
- Enter the applicant's contact information.
- Enter the applicant's other information, including ethnicity, parental data, education history, and test scores.
- The applicant then appears in WebAdMIT with an Application Status of "Direct Applicant".
The applicant is now available to work with in WebAdMIT, including in lists, exports, emails, and reporting.