WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to configure settings to create efficient workflows. As you’re configuring settings, you can:
- Use the grip icon to reorder elements.
- Use the pencil icon to modify configurations.
- Use the remove icon to remove or deactivate elements. In some features, like List Manager, Export Manager, and Report Manager, this icon permanently deletes the element. In other features, this icon deactivates the element. To reactivate an element, use the add icon.
To perform the following actions, you need Configure Software permissions. Note that primary users setup by Liaison are granted full administrator access to configure WebAdMIT for AMCAS, and these users have the ability to grant this permissions to others.
Managing Applicant Headers
WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to select up to 5 fields that display in the Applicant Details Page header.
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Applicant Header.
- Click Add Field to Header.
- From the Select a Field drop-down list, select a category and field. We recommend including the fields that are only available in the Applicant Header (and not within any panels), including:
- Investigation Indicator
- State of Legal Residence Code
- Country of Citizenship Code
- Select the associated programs, then click Submit.