WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to configure settings to create efficient workflows. As you’re configuring settings, you can:
- Use the grip icon to reorder elements.
- Use the pencil icon to modify configurations.
- Use the remove icon to remove or deactivate elements. In some features, like List Manager, Export Manager, and Report Manager, this icon permanently deletes the element. In other features, this icon deactivates the element. To reactivate an element, use the add icon.
To perform the following actions, you need Configure Software permissions. Note that primary users setup by Liaison are granted full administrator access to configure WebAdMIT for AMCAS, and these users have the ability to grant this permissions to others.
Transferring Settings to a New Cycle
The Settings Transfer feature in WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to transfer templates from the previous cycle to the current cycle. Active templates from the List Manager, Export Manager, Custom Fields, Local Status, Local GPAs, Prerequisite GPAs, Requirements, Scoring, Assignments, Interviewing, Email Templates, and Email Addresses will be transferred when the Transfer Settings option is initiated.
Work Group, Applicant Header, and Report Manager templates don’t transfer and need to be rebuilt in the new cycle. Additionally, Admissions Users don’t transfer; instead, an institution manager must add the new cycle to their account.
The Transfer Settings feature can only be initiated once per cycle. After transferring your templates, review them to ensure they transferred correctly.
The user who initiates the Transfer Settings becomes the owner of the templates, which allows them to edit and delete, as necessary. Other users can create and edit their own copies of the templates. Note, however, that templates that were configured to be viewed by a single user (and not everyone) are not included in the Transfer Settings.
- To initiate the Transfer Settings, locate the Transfer Settings from Previous Setup panel in the center section of the dashboard.
- Click Transfer from 201X - 201X WebAdMIT, then review the templates that will be carried over.
- When you are finished, click Initiate.
Managing Applicant Headers
WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to select up to 5 fields that display in the Applicant Details Page header.
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Applicant Header.
- Click Add Field to Header.
- From the Select a Field drop-down list, select a category and field. We recommend including the fields that are only available in the Applicant Header (and not within any panels), including:
- Investigation Indicator
- State of Legal Residence Code
- Country of Citizenship Code
- Select the associated programs, then click Submit.