Skip to main content
WebAdMIT for AMCAS Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Welcome to the WebAdMIT for AMCAS Help Center!
- Getting Started
- This section provides essential information to help you get up and running in WebAdMIT for AMCAS.
- Quick Start Guide
- Key Terms and Definitions
- Accessing WebAdMIT for AMCAS
- Working with the Dashboard
- Viewing Applicant Information
- System Requirements
- Support and Resources
- WebAdMIT for AMCAS Manual
- This section contains a comprehensive WebAdMIT for AMCAS manual.
- Creating and Managing Users
- Searching For Your Applicants
- Managing Your Applicant Pool
- Corresponding with Applicants
- Reviewing Applicants
- Configuring GPAs
- Extracting Data from WebAdMIT for AMCAS
- Documents and Reference Guides
- This page includes all documentation sourced elsewhere in the WebAdMIT for AMCAS Help Center, as well as topic-specific reference guides.
- TAMF to Export Manager Translation Guide
- Technical Evaluation Information
- Transfer Settings Guide
- Work Groups Guide
- Applicant Gateway
- This section provides information on configuring the Applicant Gateway, a portal that allows applicants to complete admissions-related activities.
- Getting Started with the Applicant Gateway
- Configuring Applicant Gateway Activities
- Configuring Payments
- Managing Applicant Gateway Activities
- Release Notes
- Release notes provide a summary of enhancements and new features that are made available in WebAdMIT for AMCAS.