As an admissions user, you may need to integrate the applicant data coming from WebAdMIT with your institution's SIS/ERP system. To make this process easier for you, you can use our WebAdMIT API to automate this data transfer. Click the topics below for more information.
Note that if you're interested in a TargetX-CAS integration, contact your Account Manager for more information.
- What is the WebAdMIT API?
- A quick introduction to the WebAdMIT API.
- Getting Started with the WebAdMIT API
- This guide is for admission users who are interested in working with the WebAdMIT API to help with data transfer.
- Working with the API for Your Institution's WebAdMIT Users
- This guide is for IT analysts assisting their institution's admission users in planning data integration with the WebAdMIT API.
- Programming for WebAdMIT's API
- This guide is for developers who need programming assistance or documentation for our WebAdMIT API.
- Handling Multiple Applications per Applicant in WebAdMIT
- This guide helps you plan to accept applications in situations where an applicant can submit to multiple programs.
- Loading Data to WebAdMIT via API
- This guide walks you through the plans you'll need to make to load data into WebAdMIT using the API.
- Retrieving Data via the WebAdMIT API
- This guide walks you through setting up and preparing to retrieve data from the WebAdMIT API.
- Retrieving Documents via the WebAdMIT API
- This guide walks you through setting up and preparing to retrieve documents from the WebAdMIT API.
- WebAdMIT Yearly Maintenance
- This guide walks you through the actions you'll need to perform on a yearly basis to maintain your process with the WebAdMIT API.