You can access WebAdMIT for AMCAS using the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Chrome and Firefox (Preferred): For the optimum experience, we recommend using the most current version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, which work on both Macs and PCs. You can download these browsers for free here: Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Safari: Safari is the default internet browser for Apple products and is compatible with WebAdMIT for AMCAS. If you encounter any difficulty while using the most up-to-date version of Safari, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
- Edge: Edge is Microsoft’s most recent browser and is compatible with WebAdMIT for AMCAS. If you encounter any difficulty while using the most up-to-date version of Edge, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
- Internet Explorer 11: As of June 15, 2022, Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. Switch to a supported browser to access WebAdMIT for AMCAS.
WebAdMIT for AMCAS generally works on a tablet for faculty reviewers. It is not, however, supported for any mobile device and some features may not function. Part of our product roadmap includes upgrading WebAdMIT for AMCAS to be responsive and mobile supported.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using WebAdMIT for AMCAS with a display resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
A PDF viewer is required to view documents contained in WebAdMIT for AMCAS. Download a free PDF viewer from Adobe Systems at www.adobe.com.
If you are having difficulty loading pages:
- Ensure you are using the most current version of a compatible browser.
Your school's IT department may have questions regarding the security measures taken to safeguard applicant data. The following security measures include:
- Physical Security: the WebAdMIT for AMCAS Servers are located at an AT&T Data Center in the Boston, MA, area. The data center is in alignment with compliance standards SOC 1/SSAE 16 and PCI DDS compliance. This is one of largest Data Centers in the region with redundant power, Internet access, and dynamic Bandwidth expansion.
- Applicant Gateway: the WebAdMIT for AMCAS Applicant Gateway uses a secured TLS version approved by the PCI compliance. Credit card processing vendor services is done through PayPal, CashNET, or TouchNET. The Portal sits behind secure and redundant routers, firewalls, and an intrusion prevention system at the IDC.
- WebAdMIT for AMCAS (Admissions) Portal: WebAdMIT for AMCAS uses a secured TLS version approved by the PCI compliance. The WebAdMIT for AMCAS Portal URL is not published or available to the general public. Admissions Officers receive the URL with their user ID and password after being authenticated by WebAdMIT for AMCAS.
- File(s) Download: Admissions Officers can access or download electronic data through the "web interface" of the secure WebAdMIT for AMCAS portal. Schools download the generated export files in a Secure encrypted environment. No FTP access involved.
Safe-List API Domains
To ensure the necessary connections are not being blocked by a firewall, safelist the Outcomes System and API Domains:
- Marketing: marketing-api.ats-production.slideroom.io
- Contacts: contacts-api.slideroom.com