Skip to main content
ADEA AADSAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Canadian Applicants – refer to the FAQs for more information.
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or click here to contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your ADEA AADSAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your ADEA AADSAS Application
- Creating and Managing Your ADEA AADSAS Account
- Adding and Deleting ADEA AADSAS Programs
- Filling Out Your ADEA AADSAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- ADEA AADSAS Personal Information
- ADEA AADSAS Academic History
- ADEA AADSAS Supporting Information
- ADEA AADSAS Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to ADEA AADSAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to ADEA AADSAS
- Sending Official Test Scores to ADEA AADSAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your ADEA AADSAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your ADEA AADSAS Application
- Verification and GPA Calculations for ADEA AADSAS
- ADEA AADSAS BRD
- General CAS Information
- Quadrant 1 - Personal Information
- Quadrant 2 - Academic History
- Quadrant 3 - Supporting Information
- Quadrant 4 - Configuration Portal & Program Materials