Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- ADEA AADSAS Personal Information
- This section is used to gather your biographic and contact information, as well as citizenship, race/ethnicity, and other information.
- ADEA AADSAS Academic History
- This section is where you input the colleges you attended. Additionally, you can provide information about tests you have taken or plan to take, such as the DAT.
- ADEA AADSAS Program Materials
- If the specific programs you are applying to have any additional application requirements, use this section to provide the requested information. You can also view important information about each program you are applying to, including deadline requirements.