Family Situation (US Applicants Only)
Select your responses to questions related to your family situation.
Indicate whether you wish to be considered a disadvantaged applicant by any of your programs that may consider such factors (social, economic, or educational). You can also enter brief information about your background that helps clarify your disadvantaged student status.
Select your responses to questions related to the area in which you lived as a child.
High School Situation
Select your responses to questions related to your high school.
Relatives in Dentistry
In this section, you can enter information about your relative(s) in dentistry, including their role within your household, school attended, and degree(s). This information is only used for data and recruitment purposes.
Add a Relative
- Select the relationship between you and the relative.
- Enter his/her first and last names.
- Enter his/her school attended.
- Select the type of degree or certification he or she earned or anticipates earning.
- Select his/her graduation date, if applicable.
- Add additional relatives, as needed.
- Click Save and Continue.