Official INBDE score integration will be available in Fall 2020. Contact your programs directly with questions on INBDE requirements.
ADEA CAAPID collects both self-reported INBDE test results and official test results when requested by the applicant. Refer to the ADA Standardized Tests section for more information on self-reporting INBDE results.
Note that while ADEA CAAPID does not require INBDE tests results, many programs have INBDE requirements. For information about each program's requirements, refer to the ADEA CAAPID Search Engine.
Official INBDE results must be requested from the American Dental Association using the following process.
- Go to https://www.ada.org/en/education-careers/dentpin.
- Click Send Official Score Reports and National Board Results Requests and then click Request INBDE Results.
- Log in with your DENTPIN and password.
- Verify your personal information.
- Select ADEA CAAPID on the Results Recipient Selection page. Do not enter any additional names or email addresses on the Alternate Recipient(s) page.
- Enter your payment information and submit your request.
Results are sent to ADEA CAAPID within five business days. You can check the status of your official results on the Check Status page in the application.