ADEA CAAPID collects official NBDE test results when requested by the applicant. Only official results from tests administered from 2012 to the present can be sent to ADEA CAAPID.
Note that while ADEA CAAPID does not require NBDE tests results, many programs have NBDE requirements. For information about each program's requirements, refer to the ADEA CAAPID Directory.
Official NBDE results must be requested from the American Dental Association using the following process.
- Go to https://www.ada.org/en/education-careers/dentpin.
- Click Send Official Score Reports and National Board Results Requests and then click Request NBDE Part I and Part II Results.
- Log in with your DENTPIN and password.
- Verify your personal information
- Select ADEA CAAPID on the Results Recipient Selection page. Do not enter any additional names or email addresses on the Alternate Recipient(s) page.
- Enter your payment information and submit your request.
Results are sent to ADEA CAAPID within five business days. You can check the status of your official results on the Check Status page in the application.