Searching for Applicants
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Applicants panel, then click Search.
- If filters are hidden, click Show Filters to display them.
- Enter your criteria. In some drop-downs, you can search by Any Value and None. Note that the following fields match data on the Applicant Details page:
- Last Name, First Name, CAS ID, and Application Last Changed On fields match data in the Applicant Header.
- State/Province, Email Address, and Preferred Phone Number fields match data in the Contact Information panel, Current Address subpanel.
- Application Status, Local Status, Decision Code, Designation Submitted Date, and Designation fields match data in the Designation panel.
- Reviewer matches data in the Assignments panel.
- Click Search to view applicants or Reset Criteria to clear your filters.
Viewing and Sorting Search Results
Only applicants you have permission to view will appear in your search results. Once your search results appear, you can:
- Click Sort Results to sort your results by name, email address, or ID number.
- Click on your desired applicant's name to view their Applicant Details page.