Skip to main content
Searching for Applicants
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Applicants panel, then click Search.
- You can apply one or more filters to refine the list of search results. Only applicants you have permission to view will appear in your results. If filters are hidden, click Show Filters to display them.
- Enter your criteria, then click Search. In some drop-downs, you can search by "Any Value" and "None." Note that the following fields match data in the Applicant Details page:
- Last Name, First Name, CAS ID, and Application Last Changed On fields match data in the Applicant Header.
- State/Province, Email Address, and Preferred Phone Number fields match data in the Contact Information panel, Current Address subpanel.
- Application Status, Local Status, Decision Code, Designation Submitted Date, and Designation fields match data in the Designation panel.
- Reviewer matches data in the Assignments panel.
- Click Sort Results to sort your results by name, email address, or ID number.
- Click on your desired applicant's name to view their Applicant Details page.