Welcome to the association user help center! An association user is responsible for the overall administration of a single Centralized Application Service (CAS) or a single University Centralized Application Service (UniCAS), but may not be generally involved in the day-to-day admissions activities of individual departments. CAS association users have limited access to individual applicant data at participating organizations or schools within the CAS. UniCAS association users are typically central project managers who are responsible for multiple admissions offices at the institution or within the CAS.
Administrative users can:
- Create, edit, and approve CAS/UniCAS programs in the CAS Configuration Portal (as well as review configuration reports).
- Access List, Export, and Report Manager functions for the entire pool of applicants in the CAS/UniCAS.
- View Visual Analytics for the CAS/UniCAS.
- Manage and impersonate admissions users.
- Perform other high-level activities involved in the overall administration of the CAS/UniCAS.
- The help content in this section is mostly copied from the WebAdMIT Help Center that admissions teams use for support. As you review topics, be aware that some links will redirect you to the WebAdMIT Help Center and may include additional content that is specific to admissions teams.