WebAdMIT allows you to group and manage applicants by common criteria. Once you create a list, you can access it as needed and perform various actions. Lists are dynamic and update as your applicant pool changes. The List Manager allows you to create Field Lists based on data from the application, and Composite Lists based on existing Field Lists.
Creating Composite Lists
There are situations where you may wish to create a more advanced list, one that queries for applicants that match several criteria and/or several other criteria simultaneously. This can be accomplished using the Composite List feature. Specifically, composite lists allow you to combine "any" and "all" functions in one list. For example, you can create a list that contains:
- All applicants residing in NY and in the Wait Listed Decision Code, and
- All applicants residing outside of NY and in the Deferred Decision Code.
- Click New Composite List.
- Name the list, indicate if it should appear in the Menu Bar under the Applicant Lists panel (this option provides you with quick access to run the list), and select who can view it (just yourself, specific Work Groups, or all Work Groups). Then, determine if you want your query to match all or any of the rules you subsequently establish.
- Begin configuring criteria for your Composite List by selecting one of your previously created Field Lists from the drop-down, and selecting "applicant appears in list" or "applicant does not appear in list" as your operator.
- Add one or more additional lists to use in your query. Note that you are cannot select more than five field lists. If you need to incorporate more, review your field lists and consolidate searches there.
- Click Submit.