Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Adding a New User
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Admissions Users.
- Click New User.
- Enter the new user’s information. The only required fields are First Name, Last Name, and Email.
- Identify the user's role, if applicable.
- The Title/position field does not provide any additional functionality, but may be useful for internal reporting.
- The Primary User checkbox has no current functionality.
- The Institution Manager checkbox allows the user to add a new cycle to existing users. The Institution Manager role can only be granted by a current Institution Manager at your institution or by the Client Support Specialist team.
- Select a Work Group, as this is what controls what permissions the user will have. The WebAdMIT Administrators Work Group, available by default, gives the user full access to all management functions in WebAdMIT.
- Select the program(s) the user needs access to under Program Assignments; this is what controls which groups of applicants the user will see. You can batch check/uncheck all programs. Additionally, you can select Make this item available for all new programs that are added to WebAdMIT; this will automatically activate any programs added mid-cycle through the Configuration Portal.
- Click Submit. The user will receive a system-generated email prompting them to create a password. Remember that passwords must be a minimum of ten characters and contain at least one number or special character. Passwords consisting of common keyboard patterns or limited to common words are not allowed.