Welcome to the Configuration Portal Help Center!
If you're just getting started, review the Configuration Portal Quick Start Guide.
Important Note: this is a generic guide for the Configuration Portal. If you have specific questions related to your CAS's Configuration Portal, contact a member of your account team. For technical support, contact the support team.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Getting Started with the Configuration Portal
- An introduction to the Configuration Portal, as well as tips and tricks for cycle rollovers.
- Branding Your Program Page
- The home page is the first page applicants see when they view your program in the Program Materials section. From here, applicants can jump to the other parts of the Program Materials section you enabled, like Questions, Prerequisites, etc.
- Customizing Your Programs
- You can customize your program with options that may include Questions, Prerequisites, Documents, Evaluation, SlideRoom, Kira Assessment, High School Transcripts, and/or College Transcript and Coursework Entry information. Note that these options vary by CAS.
- CAS Configuration Options
- Configure Program Restriction Rules
- Configure Questions
- Configure Question Rules
- Configure Prerequisites
- Configure Documents
- Configure Evaluations
- Linking Your SlideRoom Application with CAS
- Configure College Transcripts Settings
- Configure High School Transcripts Settings
- Linking Kira Assessments