It’s important to ensure your program’s data is always accurate.
- If you are preparing for an upcoming cycle, you'll notice some fields will already be completed due to the onboarding or cycle rollover process.
- If you Add a New Program, you will need to enter all program data. Some fields are required and are marked with a blue asterisk. If you have any questions on how to complete fields, contact a member of your account team.
- If you are in the middle of a cycle, you can make limited changes to this page, such as changing your deadline.
- If available in your CAS, select users with the Config. Portal Live Editing Access role can also update program data for active and closed programs.
Editing Program Details Individually
- Hover your mouse over the program and click Details to view the Program Details page. If you are already editing a program, you can return to the Program Details page by clicking the Program Details link at the top.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save to save any changes.
Editing Program Details in Batch
If you have a lot of programs in the Configuration Portal, we recommend that you sort and/or filter your programs first before making a bulk edit so that you can more efficiently update your programs. Click the column name header to sort or use the search field to filter your program list.
- If desired, sort and/or filter the programs you want to update on the Organization Details page and click the checkboxes next to them. They will then be automatically selected for you in step 5.
- Click Bulk Edit Programs.
- Select the program attribute(s) you want to update and click Next.
- Select the new details for the program attribute and click Next.
- Select the programs you want to apply this change to and click Next.
A review log with each program's update status is listed, with any applicable error messages.
Key Program Attributes to Review
As you review and update your program attributes, be sure to review these important fields each cycle:
How your program appears in the Applicant Portal.
An alternate name for your program that is only viewed by your admissions team in WebAdMIT under the Designation field; applicants do not see the WebAdMIT Label. This is an optional field. If you choose to leave it blank, you will see the Program Name under Designation in WebAdMIT.
This field can be used to abbreviate your program name, add the start term and year, or create an alternate name for your own internal reporting purposes. Additionally, if you offer the same program for different terms, we recommend adding the term name to the end of the WebAdMIT Label. For example:
The date your program opens in the Applicant Portal. This can be on or after the start of the application cycle.
The date your program closes in the Applicant Portal. This can be on or before the close of the application cycle. Depending upon your CAS, you may be able to edit your program deadline after your program is live. This is useful if you want to extend your program deadline for all applicants or close it early.
Display Deadline as
How your deadline date appears in the Applicant Portal. The choices include:
Total Program Application Fee
Where available, this field establishes your application fee for this program. This field only exists for select application services.
Consistent, correct data is essential in creating your program and ensuring applicants can find your program in the application. Review this checklist when setting up your program metadata.
- Does your program name match how you advertise your program on your institution's website?
- Are your program naming conventions consistent with each other? For example, do you name one program "Masters in Athletic Training" and another "PhD in AT"? Keep the same convention so applicants can more easily read and identify your programs.
- Is everything spelled accurately? Use a browser spell check app to ensure accuracy.
Start Term and Year
- Does your program start term and year match the information you provided a member of your account team when onboarding?
- If you select Rolling for start term, did you create a question for applicants to indicate their preferred start term?
Default Deadline and Display Deadline
- Is your program deadline set in the future and within the CAS's cycle dates?
- If you select Rolling for Display Deadline as, do you provide additional program deadline information in your program instructions?
- List the total amount (Liaison CAS fee + your program application fee), if applicable.
- Is your program delivery (e.g., on campus, online, etc.) correctly indicated here?