Please note that this section is optional.
- Do not report your current or completed doctor of pharmacy program in this section. That institution should be reported in the Pharmacy Colleges Attended section. If you received a master's degree from the same institution where you are currently enrolled, include the master's information in this section.
- Report all other post-secondary institutions attended regardless of their relevance to the programs you are applying to. This includes, but is not limited to:
- courses taken in high school for college credit
- summer courses
- community college courses
- US military academies (note that this does not include courses on SMART or JST transcripts)
- other post-baccalaureate, graduate, and doctoral work
- study abroad, Canadian, and foreign work, etc.
- List all institutions on your application even if the coursework completed there was transferred to another institution.
- Report each institution only once, regardless of the number of degrees earned or gaps in the dates of attendance.
Adding a College
- Click Add New College.
- Click in the Name of College/University field to select from a list of institutions. If you attended a foreign institution, enter it in the Non-U.S./Canadian (Foreign) Institution field.
- Locate and select your institution in the list. If you don't see your institution, check to see if it is listed under an alternate name. If your institution is not listed, select Not Listed US/Canadian Institution and contact PhORCAS Customer Service for further instructions.
- Enter information about the college and your attendance.
- Indicate if your GPA was calculated at the institution.
- Enter your GPA, if applicable.
- If applicable, enter information about the degree(s) earned. If you did not earn a degree, select None from the Degree drop-down.
- Click Save.
Adding a Degree
Once you've added and saved a pharmacy college, it is listed on the Pharmacy Institutions Attended page. For each college entered, click Add Degree and enter your degree and major information.
PhORCAS does not require official transcripts from non-pharmacy colleges. PhORCAS only requires transcripts from your college of pharmacy. Check with each program directly about their specific transcript requirements.