Skip to main content
PhORCAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Got feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your PhORCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your PhORCAS Application
- Creating and Managing Your PhORCAS Account
- Filling Out Your PhORCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- PhORCAS Applicant Information
- PhORCAS Educational Information
- PhORCAS Supporting Information
- PhORCAS Residency Program Designations
- Sending Your Official Transcripts to PhORCAS
- Learn how to send your official pharmacy college transcripts to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to PhORCAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your PhORCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions. This section also contains information on the Pharmacy Residency Exemption process and the Post-Match process.
- Before and After You Submit Your PhORCAS Application
- PhORCAS Match
- Learn more about the PhORCAS Match process, including how to register and participate in the Match, and how to obtain Match results.
- General Information
- Match Registration
- Match Applicant Code Numbers
- Match Process
- Match Results
- Match Contact Information