Skip to main content
PhORCAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your PhORCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your PhORCAS Application
- Creating and Managing Your PhORCAS Account
- Adding or Deleting PhORCAS Programs
- Filling Out Your PhORCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- PhORCAS Personal Information
- PhORCAS Academic History
- PhORCAS Supporting Information
- PhORCAS Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts to PhORCAS
- Learn how to send your official pharmacy college transcripts to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to PhORCAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your PhORCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions. This section also contains information on the Pharmacy Residency Exemption process and the Post-Match process.
- Before and After You Submit Your PhORCAS Application
- ASHP Match
- Learn more about the ASHP Match process, including how to register and participate in the Match, and how to obtain Match results.
- General Information
- Match Registration
- Match Applicant Code Numbers
- Match Process
- Match Results
- Match Contact Information