Adding a College
- Click Add New Entry.
- Select your college from the Accredited Pharmacy School Attended drop-down. If you attended a foreign or non-ACPE accredited school, select Foreign/Non ACPE-accredited school from the list. If you are currently enrolled in a US ACPE accredited school of pharmacy, list that program as well.
- If your pharmacy school is a foreign institution or not accredited by ACPE, enter the school's name in the If Foreign field.
- Select your country.
- Indicate if this is your primary college/university. Your primary college/university is where you earned or will earn your most advanced pharmacy degree.
- Enter information about the program and degree.
- Indicate if a GPA was calculated at this institution. If you select Yes, enter your GPA.
- Click Save.
Adding a Degree
Once you've added and saved a pharmacy college, it is listed on the Pharmacy Institutions Attended page. For each college entered, click Add Degree and enter your pharmacy degree information.
Once you've added and saved a pharmacy college, it is listed on the Pharmacy Institutions Attended page. For each college entered, click the icon under Transcript Request Form to download and print a Transcript Request Form. Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view and print the file. Print and complete the form and then provide it to the college's Registrar's Office so that they can send an official transcript to PhORCAS. See Sending Official Transcripts to PhORCAS for more information (and for information on sending electronic transcripts).
Note that if you attended a foreign college – and depending on your program's requirements – you may be required to send a foreign evaluation. See Sending Official Transcripts to PhORCAS for more information.
Sending Updated Transcripts as a Re-applicant
If you are a re-applicant who needs to send an updated transcript, click Add New College and list the college. Adding the college allows you to download the Transcript Request Form and send your updated transcript to PhORCAS.