When creating an account, consider the following:
- Create only one account to avoid processing delays and difficulties. Duplicate accounts and any documents associated with those accounts are deleted.
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.
New Account Instructions
- Click Create New Account.
- Enter your user information.
- Enter your account information.
- Click Save.
Update Account Information
Click Account Information in the My Tools section to update your name, email address, and username.