Once you submit your application, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, etc.).
- Adding programs with deadlines that have not yet passed.
- Adding new program evaluations (if you have not yet requested the maximum number of program evaluations).
- Editing or deleting program evaluations requests that remain incomplete.
- Adding new entries to certain areas of the Supporting Information and Program Materials sections (e.g., achievements, experiences, optional documents, etc.), where applicable (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for programs you have not yet submitted to.
- Adding optional documents to programs that you already submitted to (all other sections will be locked).
If you have updates for other sections of your application, submit these updates directly to your programs.