The PharmCAS application cycle opens on July 18, 2018, and closes on June 3, 2019. Applicants cannot create an account or submit documentation to PharmCAS prior to the opening date. Review the application deadlines below. For information on specific Pharm.D. program deadlines, see Participating Programs and Eligibility.
- Application Cycle Opens: July 18, 2018
- Early Decision Deadline: September 4, 2018
- Fall Academic Update Window Opens: December 14, 2018
- Fall Academic Update Window Closes: February 15, 2019
- Spring Academic Update Window Opens: Spring 2019
- Last Date to Create New Application: June 3, 2019
- Final Submission Deadline: June 3, 2019
- Spring Academic Update Window Closes: June 28, 2019
- Document Deadline: June 28, 2019. No new application materials will be accepted or processed after this date.
Other Important Dates
Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) Dates
Please refer to the PCAT website for the most up-to-date information.
- Registration Deadline for July PCAT: May 11, 2018
- Registration Deadline for September PCAT: July 6, 2018
- July PCAT Exam: July 11, 2018 and July 18, 2018
- September PCAT Exam: September 6-7, 2018
- Registration Deadline for October/November PCAT: October 5, 2018
- October PCAT Exam: October 22-31, 2018
- November PCAT Exam: November 1-2, 2018
- Registration Deadline for January PCAT Exam: November 2, 2018
- January PCAT Exam: January 3-4, 2019
- Registration Deadline for February PCAT: January 16, 2019
- February PCAT Exam: February 1-14, 2019