The PharmCAS application cycle opens on July 18, 2019, and closes on July 1, 2020. Applicants cannot create an account or submit documentation to PharmCAS prior to the opening date. Review the application deadlines below. For information on specific Pharm.D. program deadlines, see Participating Programs and Eligibility.
- Application Cycle Opens: July 18, 2019
- Early Decision Deadline: September 3, 2019
- Fall Academic Update Window Opens: December 12, 2019
- Fall Academic Update Window Closes: February 18, 2020
- Spring Academic Update Window Opens: Spring 2020
- Last Date to Create New Application: July 1, 2020
- Final Submission Deadline: July 1, 2020
- Spring Academic Update Window Closes: June 30, 2020
- Document Deadline: July 7, 2020. No new application materials will be accepted or processed after this date. PCAT scores will continue to be matched to your application until September 1, 2020.
Other Important Dates
Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) Dates
Please refer to the PCAT website for the most up-to-date information.
- Registration Deadline for July PCAT: May 10, 2019
- Registration Deadline for September PCAT: July 10, 2019
- July PCAT Exam: July 11, 2019 and July 12, 2019
- September PCAT Exam: September 10, 2019
- Registration Deadline for October/November PCAT: October 4, 2019
- October/November PCAT Exam: October 21 – November 1, 2019
- Registration Deadline for January PCAT Exam: November 1, 2019
- January PCAT Exam: January 6-7, 2020
- Registration Deadline for February PCAT: January 15, 2020
- February PCAT Exam: February 1-14, 2019