Use the Documents section to upload required and optional documents. Available document types include:
- CV/Resume: document that describes your professional and academic history.
- DD214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty: document issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation, or discharge from active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Green Card: document issued to foreign nationals living and working permanently in the US.
- Joint Services Transcript: document that describes military schooling and Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, National Guard, and Navy work experience.
The DD214 and Joint Services Transcript are only available for applicants that select Yes to the Military History Status question in the Extended Profile.
Be sure to proofread and review your documents before you submit the application. Once you submit your application, you cannot edit previously uploaded documents; however, you can add new documents. Common App for transfer cannot make changes for you.
If you find an error after submission, we recommend sending a corrected version directly to your programs.
Add a Document
- Click Add Document.
- Click Choose File.
- Locate and select your file.
- Click Upload This Document.
Note: you are responsible for protecting any sensitive information in the documents you are uploading (for example, your Social Security Number). Use correction fluid or a security redacting marker to cover any sensitive information.
Additional Offline Forms
Review if your program requires additional supporting documents in the Program Materials section. These may include the following offline forms:
- College Report
- Mid Term Report
Carefully review each program's instructions for how to complete and send these documents. Some programs may want you to send the completed offline forms by mail or by specific dates.