Skip to main content


Use the Documents section to upload required and optional documents. Available document types include:

  • CV/Resume: document that describes your professional and academic history.
  • DD214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty: document issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation, or discharge from active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States.
  • Green Card: document issued to foreign nationals living and working permanently in the US.
  • Joint Services Transcript: document that describes military schooling and Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, National Guard, and Navy work experience. 

Be sure to proofread and review your documents before you submit the application. Once your application is submitted, you cannot re-upload, update, or edit the document in any way. Common App for transfer cannot make changes for you. 

If you find an error after submission that you believe could affect the consideration of your application, we recommend sending a corrected version directly to your programs.

Add a Document

  1. Click Add Document.
  2. Click Choose File.
  3. Locate and select your file.
  4. Click Upload This Document

Note: you are responsible for protecting any sensitive information in the documents you are uploading (for example, your Social Security Number). Use correction fluid or a security redacting marker to cover any sensitive information. 

  • Was this article helpful?