Welcome to Time2Track!
Time2Track is a tool used for tracking, verifying, and managing experiences. Faculty members use Time2Track to verify supervisors’ approval of trainee activities and to approve or reject activities on behalf of a supervisor, when needed.
As a faculty member, you play an integral part in making this process successful. Review the steps below to get started.
1. Set Up Your Time2Track Account
If you haven’t already, please make sure to set up your Time2Track account. You will receive an email inviting you to create your account; follow the steps to complete registration, which will take less than five minutes.
2. Watch the Time2Track Video Introduction for Trainees
It’s important to understand how trainees use Time2Track. Watch this short video for a broad overview of the system and your role in it.
3. Review Key Faculty Features
As a faculty member, you will be monitoring your trainees’ progress, reviewing supervisor activity approval, and approving activities on behalf of the supervisor, when needed. The following information is important to review so you know what to expect and how to manage trainee activities and information:
4. Important Notes
Note the following:
- Faculty will not see trainees until they create placements and add them in the faculty role.
- Before you can see or approve activities, trainees will need to submit them to their supervisor. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know they've been submitted. You can always log in to your account to view your approval requests.
- If you need assistance, contact customer service.