Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- University of Hawaiʻi System Personal Information
- This section is used to gather your biographic and contact information, as well as citizenship, race/ethnicity, and other information.
- University of Hawaiʻi System Supporting Information
- This section is used to collect supporting application information.
- University of Hawaiʻi System Program Materials
- If the specific programs you are applying to have any additional application requirements, use this section to provide the requested information. You can also view important information about each program you are applying to, including deadline requirements.