Managing Applicant Headers
WebAdMIT allows you to select up to 5 fields that display in the Applicant Details Page header. This allows for quick access to information.
1. To begin, click Applicant Header in the Management panel of the Menu Bar.
2. Click Add Field to Header.
3. From the Select a Field drop-down list, select a category and field.
Note that only select fields are available to add to the Applicant Header. Items like Custom Fields, Requirements, and Prerequisite GPAs are dependent on what has been configured in WebAdMIT.
4. Select the associated program(s), then click Submit.
5. From the Applicant Details Header Manager page, the selected fields can be removed or changed, and new fields can be added.
6. The header of each Applicant Details Page now displays the selected fields.