WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to create a checklist of supplemental requirements for each applicant. Requirements can be tracked on a simple fulfilled/not fulfilled basis.
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Requirements.
- Click New Requirement.
- Begin by creating a new Requirement category. Enter a name, select the programs associated with this Requirement, then click Submit.
- Click the add criterion link to add criterion to the Requirement.
- Enter a description for the new criterion, then click Submit. If applicable, enter a due date and indicate if you want to use comments and/or notes. If you choose to use comments, you can create a list of preset comments that the user can select from, and you can select a default value. Note that if you later change the default value, it will only affect new applicants.
- Once Requirements are established, they are visible from each Applicant Details Page, where they can be marked off as they are fulfilled.