The Clipboard allows you to store an ad hoc list of applicants for quick access. Clipboards are user-specific, and you can add as many applicants as necessary.
Accessing the Clipboard
Using the Menu Bar, open the Applicants panel, then click Clipboard.
Adding Applicants to the Clipboard
From the Applicant Details page, click the Add to Clipboard button to add the applicant to your clipboard.
Removing Applicants from the Clipboard
From your Clipboard, navigate to the Applicant Details page of the applicant you want to remove, then click Remove from Clipboard.
Applying Clipboard Actions
Use the checkboxes in the first column of your search results to select multiple applicants and apply an action. These actions are described in more detail in subsequent sections of this manual.
- Assign Checked Applicants: Assign the selected applicants to a specific admission user (you must have at least one Assignment Type set up).
- Interview Checked Applicants: Create an Interview for the selected applicants (you must have at least one Interview Type set up).
- Change Checked Applicants' Status: Change the Local Status for the selected applicants.
- Email Checked Applicants: Send an email to the selected applicants.
- Update Custom Fields for Checked Applicants: Update the custom fields that were defined for selected applicants.
- Remove Checked Applicants: Removes the checked applicants from the Clipboard
- Accept Checked Applicants Requirement Criterion: Select a requirement and update the response to that requirement for the selected applicants (this function only appears if requirements were configured).
- Enable Applicant Gateway Activities for Checked Applicants: Enable an Applicant Gateway activity for the selected applicants.
- Empty Clipboard: Remove all applicants from the Clipboard.
- Export Clipboard: Export the Clipboard to .csv, .xls, or .txt formats.
Warning: enabling Applicant Gateway Activities and Interviewing/Assigning Checked Applicants are advanced features that can’t be undone in batch. Confirm that your search results and selections are accurate before performing the change.