Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- NursingCAS Personal Information
- This section is used to gather your biographic and contact information, as well as citizenship, race/ethnicity, and other family information.
- NursingCAS Academic History
- This section is where you input the high schools and colleges you attended, as well as any coursework completed. Additionally, you can provide information about tests you have taken or plan to take, such as the GRE, MCAT, or TOEFL.
- NursingCAS Program Materials
- If the specific programs you are applying to have any additional application requirements, use this section to provide the requested information. You can also view important information about each program you are applying to, including deadline requirements.