This section appears if you indicate you were born on or after January 1, 2001 in the Date of birth question in the Extended Profile.
In this section, you can enter demographic information about your parent(s) or guardian(s). This includes where they reside, their level of education, current occupation, and role within your household.
Colleges may use this information to better understand US tax-dependent status and residency eligibility. You must enter this information if you were born on or after January 1, 2001.
Add a Parent/Guardian
- Click Add a Parent/Guardian.
- Select the relationship between you and the parent/guardian.
- Enter their first and last names.
- Select their gender.
- Indicate if they are living or deceased.
- Select their occupation.
- Select their residency information.
- Select their education levels.
- Indicate whether this parent/guardian is in your primary household (where you lived during the majority of your life, from birth to age 18).
- Click Save and Continue.
- Add additional parents/guardians, as needed.