Depending on your subscription plan, you can customize Time2Track to fit your program's needs. Review the subscription plans below to view what configuration options are available to you. Use the checklist below to customize your program efficiently and completely.
You must configure your program when you first sign up with Time2Track and then continually update it every semester or year to ensure that any changes or additions to your program are accurately reflected in Time2Track.
☑ 1. Configure Training Sites
- Create a list of locations where trainees accrue their hours.
☑ 2. Configure Site Supervisors
- Create supervisor accounts and invite them to Time2Track so they can access their trainees and review hours.
☑ 3. Configure Courses
- Document existing placement and internship courses.
☑ 4. Configure Terms
- Log terms for reporting data.
☑ 5. Configure Tags
- Build custom tags for tracking additional details about trainees' activities and clients.
☑ 6. Activate Online Approval
- Configure Time2Track to allow trainees to submit hours for approval electronically, and for supervisors and faculty members to review those hours electronically.
☑ 7. Create Free, Demo Trainee Accounts
- Preview your custom program details as a trainee.
- Test your custom features before launch.
Take advantage of all the customization options in the Gold plan, plus configure these features:
☑ 1. Configure Faculty Members
- Create faculty accounts and invite them to Time2Track so they can access their trainees, review hours, and verify supervisor approvals and rejections.
☑ 2. Configure Online Forms and Evaluations
- Build custom forms and evaluations for trainees, supervisors, and faculty members to complete electronically.