Welcome to the WebAdMIT Help Center!
We recommend you bookmark this page for quick and easy access to help content.
Important Note: this Help Center includes a broad range of content. Because some Centralized Application Services (CAS) may not be using all WebAdMIT features, you may find some content is not applicable to you. If you have any questions, contact support.
- If you're just getting started, review the WebAdMIT Getting Started Guide.
- Got Feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
Additionally, you may have access to a new WebAdMIT user interface. Some images within this Help Center may not exactly match your view, but the functionality is the same for both WebAdMIT interfaces.
- WebAdMIT Manual
- This section contains a comprehensive WebAdMIT manual. Note that each Centralized Application Service (CAS) may have minor variances from what is set out here, so some features described may be slightly different in your live environment.
- Configuration Portal
- This section reviews the CAS Configuration Portal, a tool that enables you to customize your program in the Applicant Portal.
- Documentation and Reference Guides
- This page includes all documentation sourced elsewhere in the WebAdMIT Help Center, as well as topic-specific reference guides.
- Applicant Processing Reference Guide
- Application Coupons Reference Guide
- Application Locking Behavior
- Application Review Workflow
- Application Statuses Reference Guide
- Data Visibility of In Progress Applicants
- Date Field Reference Guide
- Document Retention Policy
- Identifying New and Updated Applicants
- Invitation Codes Reference Guide
- Master College Code List
- PharmCAS End of Year Reports
- Prelaunch Environment Reference Guide
- Preparing for the New Cycle
- Reporting Final Decision Codes
- Requesting Official GRE CAS Codes
- Sandbox Environment Reference Guide
- Social Security Number (SSN) Documents Reference Guide
- Technical, Security, and Compliance Overview
- Tips for Managing Overlapping Cycles
- Transfer Settings Guide
- Work Groups Guide
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Learn what the WebAdMIT API is and how it can help you automate data integrations between WebAdMIT and your SIS/ERP.
- Applicant Gateway
- This section provides information on configuring the Applicant Gateway and only applies to select CASs. Contact your Account Manager if you have any questions.