Welcome to the WebAdMIT Help Center!
We recommend you bookmark this page for quick and easy access to help content.
Important Note: This Help Center includes a broad range of content. Because some Centralized Application Services may not be using all WebAdMIT features, you may find some content is not applicable to you. If you have any questions, contact support.
- If you're just getting started, review the WebAdMIT Getting Started Guide.
- Got Feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- WebAdMIT Manual
- This manual is to be used as a guide when working in the WebAdMIT software. Please note that each Centralized Application Service (CAS) may have minor variances from what is set out here, so some features described may be slightly different in your live environment.
- Configuration Portal
- This section reviews the CAS Configuration Portal, a tool that enables you to customize your program in the Applicant Portal.
- Applicant Gateway
- This section provides information on configuring the Applicant Gateway, a portal that allows applicants to complete admissions-related activities.
- Documentation and Reference Guides
- This page includes all documentation sourced elsewhere in the WebAdMIT Help Center, as well as topic-specific reference guides.
- Application Coupons Reference Guide
- Application Statuses Reference Guide
- Date Field Reference Guide
- Document Retention Policy
- ERP SIS Integration FAQs
- Invitation Codes Reference Guide
- Master College Code List
- Prelaunch Environment Reference Guide
- Requesting Official GRE CAS Codes
- Sandbox Environment Reference Guide
- Social Security Number (SSN) Documents Reference Guide
- Tips for Managing Overlapping Cycles
- TLS 1.0 Disablement Notice
- Transfer Settings Guide
- Work Groups Guide