- From the Contact Information panel of the Applicant Details page, click the email button, or go to the Emails panel and click New Email.
- Select the recipients and a reply-to address.
3. Select a template, if applicable, and format your email. The email editor allows you to:
- Bold, Italicize, and Underline text
- Change font type
- Change font size
- Use merge fields
- Change font color and background color
- Create a link or insert an image
- Create numbered list, bullet points, and increase or decrease the indentation
- Left, Center, or Right justify text
4. To add an image or logo:
- Obtain a URL link for the image. You can do this by either searching online for your image or working with your IT or Marketing staff.
- Next, click the image icon and insert the desired link.
- You may also drag and drop the image into the email template (if dragging and dropping from a website, be sure you are using the same browser), or click the image icon, then enter the image's link. Note that an error message displays when an incorrect image link or data URL is used, or if the image is not hosted online.
Right-click on the image to edit its properties, including size.
To personalize the message using mail merge fields, click the lightbulb icon, then select the information you want to merge into the message.
5. When you are finished composing your email, click Send to send the email, Save Draft to save but not send the email, Send preview… to view a preview of the email, or Return to Applicant to cancel the email.
Note: If the applicant replies to the email, their response is routed to your selected reply-to address.