Admissions by Liaison allows you to easily communicate with applicants using emails. To do this, you'll first need to configure your Email Settings.
To send emails to applicants:
- Go to the Applications View and select your desired filters, or search for your desired applicants.
- Click the checkboxes to the left of the desired applicants’ names or click the checkbox at the top left to select all applicants on the page.
- If the list of applicants extends past the first page, you’re presented with an option to select the entire batch. Click Select all… to include all of the applicants.
- Click Email to send an email to these applicants.
- From the dropdown on the new page, select your desired template or select Type a custom email to create a new email from scratch.
- Review the email by clicking Prev and Next to scroll through the preview emails as desired.
- When ready, click Send to X applicants.
Note that the process above describes sending standard emails in Admissions. Visit the Marketing section to learn about sending emails using the more advanced tools available with Admissions' campaign features.
Reviewing Your Email History
Admissions allows you to see the history of emails that have been sent to applicants. To view these emails:
- Click the envelope icon at the top of page.
- From the Sent Emails page, scroll to view your email history, or use the search bar to search for emails by their subject.