To send emails to applicants:
- Go to the Applications View and select your desired filters, or search for your desired applicants.
- Click the checkboxes to the left of the desired applicants’ names or click the checkbox at the top left to select all applicants on the page.
- If the list of applicants extends past the first page, you’re presented with an option to select the entire batch. Click Select all… to include all of the applicants.
- Click Email to send an email to these applicants.
- From the dropdown on the new page, select your desired template or select Type a custom email to create a new email from scratch.
- Review the email by clicking through the preview emails as desired.
- When ready, click Send to X applicants.
Reviewing Your Email History
Admissions allows you to see the history of emails that have been sent to applicants. To view these emails:
- Click the envelope icon at the top of page.
- From the Sent Emails page, scroll to view your email history, or use the search bar to search for emails by their subject.