Communicating with Applicants
Admissions by Liaison allows you to easily communicate with applicants using emails. To do this, you'll first need to configure your Email Settings.
You have several options to send emails:
- Send coordinated emails using Campaigns or Quick Messages via the software's marketing tools (where available)
- Send an email template to an individual applicant
- Send a one-off email to a group of applicants
- Send an email template to a group of applicants
- Email applicants via workflow or automation rule
The easiest way to send emails is from the Applications Grid. To do this:
- Go to the Applications Grid and select your desired filters, or search for your desired applicant(s).
- Click the checkboxes to the left of the desired applicants’ names or click the checkbox at the top left to select all applicants on the page.
- If the list of applicants extends past the first page, you’re presented with an option to select the entire batch. Click Select all… to include all of the applicants.
- Click Email to send an email to these applicants.
- From the drop-down on the new page, select your desired template or select Type a custom email to create a new email from scratch. The Email Templates offered here are those created through the Settings menu and are separate from Marketing emails.
- Review the email by clicking Prev and Next to scroll through the preview emails as desired.
- When ready, click Send to X applicants.
Note that the process above describes sending standard emails in Admissions. Visit the Marketing section to learn about sending emails using the more advanced tools available with Admissions' campaign features.
Reviewing Your Email History
Admissions allows you to see the history of emails that have been sent to applicants. To view these emails:
- Select the Activity view from the Navigation Menu.
- Click Emails from the options at the top.
- Now from the Sent Emails page, scroll to view your email history, or use the search icon to search for emails by their subject.