Welcome to Outcomes, a cloud-based application management and enterprise solution that provides users with tools to streamline their admissions processes. Using Outcomes, you can:
- Manage applications as they progress through the admissions cycle.
- Obtain holistic views of application pools.
- Create reports using application and contact data.
- Communicate with applicants and contacts.
Note that the video above refers to the software by its former name, Admissions by Liaison.
Accessing Outcomes as a New User
If you received an email invitation to log in, you first need to create your account. To do so:
- Follow the link to the account page.
- Complete the form and click Create Account.
If your organization has configured Single Sign On (SSO), users are automatically directed to the SSO provider you have configured. In this case, all authentication is managed internally by your institution.
After logging in, use the drop-down at the bottom left to select which of your invited organizations you'd like to view.
Accessing Outcomes as a Returning User
If you already have an Outcomes account:
- Navigate to your custom domain (e.g., https://myschool.admissionsbyliaison.edu.)
- Enter your credentials and click Sign In.
- If you don’t know your login credentials, click the Forgot Password? link.
Create an Account for New Users
In Outcomes, you can create as many new users as you need to work with the software. When creating users, you choose their Role to establish what permissions they'll have in the software. Once you add a new user, Outcomes sends them an email invitation.
To add new users:
- Go to the Organization section of the Settings menu and click Users.
- On the Users page, you can review your existing users. Click Create User to set up a new user.
- Enter the new user’s name and email address, and select the desired Role for your new user. By default, there is an Administrator role that gives full access to the software. All other Roles need to be created in the Roles area.
- In the Team Membership area, click the plus sign to search for and select the teams you’d like to add the user to. You can select any previously created team. You can also create and manage teams separately by clicking Teams in the Organization section of the Settings Menu.
- If you selected a Role for the user, you’re presented with a Portal Access area that indicates what portal the user will be invited to. Check Send Invite Now to have the invitation sent to the user as soon as you’ve created the account.
- Click Create User.
Getting Started with the Essentials
Before you begin configuring Outcomes take some time to become familiar with the following:
This topic contains information on:
The main areas of the Dashboard which can provide you with essential information.
|2. Navigating the Applications Grid||How to search, filter, and work with applications.|
How to access and navigate individual applications.
|4. Guide for former WebAdMIT Users||How to relate the features in Outcomes with the features in WebAdMIT. This can be useful if you're migrating from that platform.|
Outcomes is a powerful tool that can be configured according to your admissions process. Once you become familiar with the basics noted above, review the following administrative functions:
This topic contains information on:
How to set up and manage your Outcomes users and their permissions.
How to create and manage Phases, which are categorizations that help you keep track of where each application stands in your process.
How to create groups of applications based on the criteria of your choice, allowing you to perform time-saving batch actions.
|4. Customizing the Dashboard||How to customize what appears on the Dashboard for you and other users.|
|5. Customizing the Application Summary and Sidebar||How to select fields to include in prominent areas of the application for quick access to important information.|
How to create and work with Tags, another way of categorizing your applications.
How to create and assign Evaluation Forms for your reviewers to complete.
|8. Working with Exports||How to create and generate Export files, which can be produced in various formats.|
- Working as an Administrator
- Reviewing Applications
- Working with Contacts
- Working with the Marketing features
Release Notes are monthly summaries of enhancements and new features in the software. We recommend that you periodically review this information to stay up-to-date on the latest changes.
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- To ensure that you receive all our email messages, add our email address to your Safe Sender list.