WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to create a checklist of supplemental requirements for each applicant. Requirements can be tracked on a simple fulfilled/not fulfilled basis.
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Requirements.
- Click New Requirement.
- Begin by creating a new Requirement category. Enter a name, select the programs associated with this Requirement, then click Submit.
- Click the add criterion link to add criterion to the Requirement.
- Enter a description for the new criterion, then click Submit. If applicable, enter a due date and indicate if you want to use comments and/or notes. If you choose to use comments, you can create a list of preset comments that the user can select from, and you can select a default value. Note that if you later change the default value, it will only affect new applicants.
6. Once Requirements are established, they are visible from each Applicant Details Page, where they can be marked off as they are fulfilled.