WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to create and assign Interviews for reviewers. Interviews appear on a user's dashboard until completed.
Once interview types are created, they can be enabled in the Applicant Gateway; applicants can then select interview dates and times.
Creating Interview Types
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Interviewing.
- Click New Interview Type.
- Enter a name, select the associated programs, and add schedule information.
When adding schedule information, use the calendar icon to add dates and the clock icon to add times. Additionally, select whether the resulting date/time is active.
Similar to creating Assignments, indicate if you want to use locations, questions, overall scores, overall comments, and overall remarks. Then, enter instructions and click Submit.
Once Interviews have been created, they can be assigned in batch from searches and lists, or can be assigned individually from the Interviews panel on each applicant's page.
Adding Interviewer Availability
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Admissions Users.
- Click the calendar icon for the applicable user. Note that this icon only appears if Interviews were created/enabled.
- Click the pencil icon for the applicable Interview type.
- Select the days and times the user is available to conduct Interviews, then click Submit.
Updating Completed Interviews
- To update a completed Interview, navigate to the Interviews panel on the applicable Applicant Details Page and click the Date link.
- Edit the Interview, then click Update Results.