Welcome to the Admissions by Liaison Help Center!
We recommend you bookmark this page for quick and easy access to help content.
Important Note: this Help Center includes a broad range of content. Because some Centralized Application Services (CAS) may not be using all Admissions by Liaison features, you may find some content is not applicable to you. If you have any questions, contact support.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Navigating Admissions
- Start here to learn how to navigate the Admissions by Liaison software. There are nine different sections of the software that can be accessed via the Navigation Menu on the left.
- Working as an Administrator in Admissions by Liaison
- As an administrator of Admissions by Liaison, you'll have many tools at your disposal. In this section, you'll learn how to use the Settings menu to configure relevant items.
- Marketing in Admissions
- In this section, you'll learn about the Marketing features in Admissions by Liaison that allow you to communicate with applicants, prospects, and others effectively.
- Release Notes
- Release notes provide a summary of enhancements and new features that are made available in Liaison's portals, including Admissions by Liaison, Applicant Portal, Configuration Portal, and Letters by Liaison. You can also access the Shared Lookup Table Updates documents here.