Important Note: This is a generic guide for the CAS Configuration Portal. If you have specific questions related to your CAS's Configuration Portal, contact your Account Manager.
- If you're just getting started, review the CAS Configuration Options.
- Reference our Configuration Portal Checklist and Best Practices throughout the process.
- If you have any questions, contact Customer Service.
- Branding Your Program Page
- The home page is the first page applicants see when they view your program in the Program Materials section. From here, applicants can jump to the other parts of the Program Materials section you enabled, like Questions, Prerequisites, etc.
- Customizing Your Programs
- You can customize your program with options that may include Questions, Prerequisites, Documents, Evaluation, and/or College Transcript and Coursework Entry information. Note that these options vary by CAS.
- Support and Training
- We know that learning and working in a new software can be challenging, so please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions. We also know that training is a commitment of your time and resources, so we offer several options to learn the Configuration Portal.