Important Note: This is a generic guide for the CAS Configuration Portal. If you have specific questions related to your CAS's Configuration Portal, contact your Account Manager. For technical support, contact the support team.
If you're just getting started, review the Configuration Portal Quick Start Guide.
- Branding Your Program Page
- The home page is the first page applicants see when they view your program in the Program Materials section. From here, applicants can jump to the other parts of the Program Materials section you enabled, like Questions, Prerequisites, etc.
- Customizing Your Programs
- You can customize your program with options that may include Questions, Prerequisites, Documents, Evaluation, SlideRoom, Kira Assessment, High School Transcripts, and/or College Transcript and Coursework Entry information. Note that these options vary by CAS.
- CAS Configuration Options
- Configure Program Restriction Rules
- Configure Questions
- Configure Question Rules
- Configure Prerequisites
- Configure Documents
- Configure Evaluations
- Linking Your SlideRoom Application with CAS
- Configure College Transcripts Settings
- Configure High School Transcripts Settings
- Linking Kira Assessments
- Configuration Portal Support and Training
- We know that learning and working in a new software can be challenging, so please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions. We also know that training is a commitment of your time and resources, so we offer several options to learn the Configuration Portal.