To access your programs and their configuration settings, you must have the Access to CAS Configuration Portal permission in your Work Group.
- Log in to WebAdMIT with your username and password.
- Click CAS Configuration Portal under the Management panel in the Menu Bar.
- The Configuration Manager launches in a new window. Select the CAS name on the left.
- Select the current application cycle.
- Select your organization or school.
From here, you can add new programs, copy existing programs, or edit program data. To take advantage of the full-screen view, click the X to collapse the organization list.
You can click the list icon to expand the organization list.