The text you include on the home page will be applicants’ first look at your program and school-specific information in the application. You should include an introduction, instructions on how to be a successful applicant, and important details about your program and school.
You can also include information on your specific requirements. Some examples include:
- Previously-earned degrees
- Test scores, such as GRE
- Needed experience
- State restrictions
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental applications or fees, if applicable
- Any optional information from the Supporting Information section that applicants should complete to apply to your program
You can include a link to your program’s page within your school’s website, but make sure that all pertinent information included on your website is also included in the home page text. This makes it easier for applicants to find the information they need in one place.
The home page is a required section in both the Configuration Manager and the CAS application. Applicants will view your program home page before submitting their application, even if you disable the optional sections.
Content Formatting Tips:
- There is no limit to the length of text, but 1,500 characters or less is recommended for the best visual display.
- Use the bold, italic, and underline options to format your text, as needed.
- Use the bulleted list, numbered list, and indent options to structure your text.
- Use the link icon to add links to websites or email addresses. Links open in a new browser window.
- If copying and pasting content from a website, first copy the content to Microsoft Word (or another text editing program, like Notepad) and format it to your liking. Then, copy it from the notepad and paste it into the editor.
Set Up Your Program Home Page Introduction
- Click the Palette icon to open the Branding section.
- Click Edit Instructions.
- Use the HTML editor to create your content.
- Click Save.
Add Kira Talent Link
Note: To see if your CAS participates in this feature, contact your Account Manager.
WebAdMIT partners with Kira Talent, a cloud-based, online video screening platform. Using Kira Talent, admissions users can create virtual interview questions and then invite applicants to participate in the interview directly from the application. To begin creating an interview – and for questions regarding interview setup – contact your Kira Talent Administrator.
After creating an interview, Kira generates a public URL. This URL is located in the Invite link at the top of the interview page and is labeled Public Link. To insert that link into the application, copy it from Kira and paste it into your program’s home page introduction; add any applicable instructions and save your changes.
When an applicant visits your program’s homepage, they’ll use the link to create a Kira account and complete the interview. You can review applicants who have started or completed their Kira interview using the login provided by your Kira Talent Administrator.
Example of branded homepage