In this section, you can ask applicants to add evaluations to their application (also known as Letters of Reference or Recommendation). When applicants add an evaluation, they identify an evaluator and send them a request to complete an electronic evaluation.
- Click the Program Settings icon.
- Click the Evaluations checkbox on the left, then click the Evaluations link.
- Add any relevant instructions in the Applicant Instructions field.
- Specify the minimum number of evaluations required (1-10), as well as the maximum number of evaluations accepted (1-10). If you do not require (but will allow) evaluations, set the minimum required to 0.
- Indicate if the minimum required must be completed for the application to be submitted for review. If you select yes, applications will not become complete until the minimum number of evaluations are received by applicants’ evaluators. If you select no, applications will become complete once all other materials are received (if applicable), regardless of whether the evaluations are complete.
In addition to the standard Evaluations setting, some CASs have program-configurable Evaluation types. When this is available, programs can select from a library of Evaluation types (e.g., Relationship Questions and Evaluation Ratings), and configure each type individually as seen above.