Review the Application
- Review the current application to get a sense of the questions that are already included and what you may want to add.
- Start to pull together any details about your program and school that you want to share with applicants in the application.
Be Aware of Cycle Rollovers
- Keep in mind that all pages from the current cycle will be rolled over to the new cycle.
Brand Your Program Page
- Work with your Marketing or PR department to choose a branding image that meets the size and format specifications.
- Pull together your program’s introductory text and instructions, as well as any requirements information, including supplemental items/fees if you use a two-part application process.
Configure Questions (if applicable)
- Review current school and supplemental applications to help you determine which questions you need to ask.
Configure Prerequisites (if applicable)
- Pull together information on prerequisites, including any instructions.
Configure Documents (if applicable)
- Ensure you have specific instructions for any documents you are requesting.
Configure Evaluations (if applicable)
- Determine how many evaluations, if any, you want to request.
Configure Transcript and Coursework Entry (if applicable)
- Indicate the transcripts and coursework entry you require.
Configure SlideRoom Link (if applicable)
- Enter your SlideRoom application link for applicants to complete.
Preview and Submit Your Program
- Monitor your program’s status.